Ingredients for edible matcha cookie dough
- Matcha, Culinary grade, or grade of your choice; sifted
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Salt, balances out sweetness and brings out flavors
- Coconut oil, refined, melted
- Maple sugar
- Almond milk
- Vanilla extract, pure vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips, paleo brand, such as Lily’s
How to make edible matcha cookie dough
Start by combining the dry ingredients; sifted matcha, almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Next, add in the melted coconut oil, ample sugar, vanilla and almond milk and stir until everything is combined. Lastly, add in the white chocolate chips and fold them in with a spatula.
For best taste and texture, refrigerate the matcha cookie dough for about 15-20 minutes.
To eat, you can roll this edible cookie dough into bite sized balls, or just eat it from the bowl with a spoon!
Gluten Free/Grain Free Edible Matcha Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons matcha, sifted
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple sugar
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- -1/2 cup paleo white chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- In a bedbug bowl, combine matcha, almond flour, coconut flour, and salt.
- Add coconut oil, maple sugar, almond milk, and vanilla; stir until combined and the mixture reaches a dough consistency. Add in the white chocolate chips, and fold in using a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes; grab a spoon and enjoy!
Lauren is a food photographer and recipe developer originally from southwest Florida, currently living in Boston, MA. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida, where she studied anthropology and humanities and cultural studies. When Lauren isn’t creating delicious matcha recipes for Jade Leaf, you can find her in the kitchen dreaming up unique recipes for her blog, or posting mouthwatering food pics on her Instagram @lalaskitchentable!