These little matcha bites are packed with protein, whole oats, and delicious peanut butter - with some mini chocolate chips (just for some color contrast, you know?). They're super satisfying and energizing...a great midday pick-me-up on the go!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop (1-2 Tbsp) protein powder
- 2-3 tsp matcha powder (culinary grade)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Form into one large bar about an inch thick (wax paper helps!)
- Let firm up in the fridge
- Cut into bites
Alternatively you can also roll up them up into balls. They keep great in the fridge in a tupperware for about two weeks. Great for grabbing on the go (and you'll save a ton of money not having to buy energy bars). Enjoy!