We are beyond excited to partner with the amazing team at Model Meals. Orders placed for their July 28th menu cycle will receive a free sampler pack of our Matcha Latte Infusions!
Model Meals is the no subscription required, 100% Whole 30/Paleo approved, ready-to-eat, meal prep service founded by two boss babes Danika Brysha and Camille May.
I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing their meals and THEY. ARE. DELICIOUS. Being someone who follows the paleo lifestyle myself, I often find that it can be daunting and tiresome to cook up a paleo meal from scratch after a long day of work. At that point, most of my willpower has been exhausted and I find myself leaning towards making convenient and unhealthy choices to save time. Model Meals adds so much value to my life by crafting delicious whole 30/paleo meals and delivering them straight to my door every week.
My favorite way of enjoying Model Meals is to reheat the meal on my stove, hide my phone and laptop to disconnect for my lunch break, and whip out my electric frother and whisk up one of our Matcha Latte Infusions to pair with my meal.
Want to try them for yourself? We've got a sweet deal for you. Use "JADELEAF35" for $35 off your first Model Meals order of $50 or more!
What is matcha?
Matcha is simply pure, high grade green tea leaves from Japan that are ground up into a fine powder. For centuries, monks have enjoyed matcha to support wellbeing and concentration during meditation.
Matcha is renowned for numerous health benefits. It is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. The health benefits of matcha exceed those of other green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water. One glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content.
Matcha also contains L-theanine, an amino acid known to relax the mind. For this
reason, matcha is also known as a mood enhancer. Buddhist monks drank matcha to assist in meditation, as matcha’s amino acids, combined with caffeine, offer a sustained calm alertness over time.
Meet our Matcha Latte Infusions
We took organic matcha our farmers specifically crafted for exceptional lattes, and infused it with carefully chosen functional ingredients and adaptogens for health and well-being. Just blend, whisk, or shake with your favorite milk until smooth for a delicious latte, hot or iced.
In each blend, premium organic Japanese matcha provides green tea nutrients and calm, focused energy. We also include pure organic acacia senegal, a soluble fiber that helps support a healthy, stable gut. All blends are unsweetened, dairy free, gluten free, and are paleo and keto friendly.
- Premium functional ingredients at an approachable price
- No added sugar or other sweeteners
- About 1/3 the caffeine of a cup of coffee (30-40mg), with naturally occurring l-theanine for a calm, alert feeling
- Convenient single serve stick packs - blend, whisk or shake with milk for a satisfying, nutritious latte, hot or iced
Best enjoyed daily as your morning or afternoon pick-me-up with extra benefits for your mind, body, and gut.
The Lineup: Our Infusions come in four delicious blends
GLOW - Collagen + Biotin
Grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide collagen peptides support organ and tissue health, and plant-based biotin (a vital type of B vitamin) supports skin, hair and nail health. Flavor Profile: smooth matcha green tea flavor - the collagen adds nearly no taste or aroma
PROTECT - Turmeric + Ginger
Brings together nourishing ayurvedic herbs, most notably turmeric for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and black pepper add delicious flavor and nutrients and support digestion. Flavor Profile: utterly satisfying spiced flavor and aroma with notes of cinnamon and cardamom standing out
THINK - Lion's Mane + Cordyceps
Includes Lion's Mane and Cordyceps, functional mushrooms that support brain health, cognitive function, energy and focus. Refreshing pure ginger root adds delicious flavor and supports digestion. Flavor Profile: earthy with a nice ginger note
BALANCE - Probiotics + Prebiotics
We chose a hardy probiotic strain that can survive heat & stomach acid to support digestive and immune health. Refreshing pure ginger root adds delicious flavor & along with extra prebiotic fiber, supports healthy digestion. Flavor Profile: just the right amount of matcha taste accented with a nice ginger note
Our Matcha Latte Infusions pair perfectly with their meals for a few reasons:
- Just like Model Meals, our Matcha Latte Infusions are Whole 30 and paleo-friendly
- Quality, healthy ingredients: we both have sourced the best of the best to make healthy eating and drinking accessible without breaking the bank
- Convenience: The Model Meals team makes each meal with love and conveniently ships them out to your front door in sustainable packaging. They currently serve San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Phoenix. Our Matcha Latte Infusions include a blend of healthy ingredients that are conveniently packaged in single serves — just add to your favorite milk for a tasty matcha latte on the go.
Hot Matcha Latte Recipe
- Electric handheld frother (we have one available in our Modern Starter Set). If you don't have a frother, a mason jar and lid will do for some quick shaking action
- 6-8 oz of your fave milk/mylk
- 1 pack of a Matcha Latte Infusion (flavor of your choice)
- (optional) 1 tbs of honey or your fave sweetener
Makes 1 serving
- Heat milk
- Pour milk into your mug or mason jar and add 1 Matcha Latte Infusion
- (Optional) add your sweetener
- Slightly tilt your mug and use the electric frother to blend your matcha or shake in a mason jar
- Sip & enjoy!
GLOW Face Mask
Our GLOW Matcha Latte Infusion has a blend of collagen and biotin that has incredible benefits for hair, skin, and nails. Because matcha is so versatile, we played around with a simple face mask recipe so you can reap the benefits of collagen and biotin when applied topically!
- 1 GLOW Matcha Latte Infusion stick
- 1 tsp of manuka honey
- 1-2 drops of luke warm water
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and combine to make a paste
- Apply a thin layer on your face for approximately 15 minutes (you’ll feel the mask tighten once it dries)
- Rinse off with luke warm water and moisturize
- Repeat 1-3 times per week
Don't forget to place your Model Meals order for this Sunday 7/28 to receive a free sample pack of our Matcha Latte Infusions! Use "JADELEAF35" for $35 off your first Model Meals order of $50 or more!
February 25, 2021
February 17, 2021
January 21, 2021
Meet Our New Accessories
February 25, 2021
Fellow Matcha Lover Giveaway
February 17, 2021
New Product Alert: Matcha Latte Mix now comes in convenient packets!
January 21, 2021