What is Café Style Matcha Latte Mix sweetened with?
Our NEW Sugar Free Matcha Latte mix is naturally sweetened with a blend of all natural monk fruit and erythritol. It is also Plant Based, Dairy Free, Keto Friendly, along with zero net carbs and zero glycemic.
How to make Sugar Free Iced Matcha Latte
You can make a café-style matcha latte at home in just a few easy steps! Here’s how:
- Make a matcha shot: Just add the matcha latte mix to warm water and combine! You can make a matcha shot by shaking in a jar, using an electric whisk, or a chasen (bamboo whisk.)
- Pour over milk: Use your favorite milk! Almond, oat, soy, coconut, dairy- all work great!
- Stir: stir the matcha into the milk and enjoy!
Sugar Free Iced Matcha Latte
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix (3 tsp if you prefer a stronger matcha flavor)
- 1/4 cup (2oz) warm water
- 1 cup (8oz) milk - plant based or dairy
- Make a matcha shot by whisking or shaking 2-3 tsp of Sugar Free Matcha Latte mix with 2oz warm water until the mix is completely blended.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in cold milk (plant based or dairy...our favorites are almond and oat)
- Top it off with your matcha shot
- Stir & enjoy!