- 3 tsp Barista Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- 10 oz water
- Strawberry ice cube tray
- Extra Matcha Shot (optional)
Why 3 teaspoons of matcha powder?
We would typically recommend adding 1 tsp of matcha into 8 oz of milk or water, however, the ice cubes melt sloooowly. 3 tsp ensures that you can enjoy taste the wonderful notes of matcha as you sip on your beverage.
- Sift Barista Edition Matcha into water.
- Pour mixture into your ice tray.
- Freeze for 6-10 hours (or until frozen)
- Once frozen, place matcha ice cubes into a glass and top off with dairy or plant milk, still or sparkling water, or your favorite beverage!
- Add a matcha shot (optional)
- Sip and enjoy!