What is sparkling collagen matcha rosemary lemonade?
Sparkling collagen matcha rosemary lemonade is a delicious, refreshing drink, perfect for getting in your daily dose of collagen and matcha! Its a bubbly rosemary-infused lemonade, sweetened with honey, and topped with a shot of collagen and matcha. The tart lemon and fragrant rosemary pair well together, and accompanied by grassy matcha and fizz from the sparkling mineral water, it makes for a super refreshing combo!
How do you make sparkling collagen matcha rosemary lemonade?
Sparkling Collagen Matcha Rosemary Lemonade is made by muddling together fresh lemon juice and rosemary, and honey, for sweetness! The result is a sweet, rosemary-infused lemon mixture.
This is made into a sparkling lemonade simply by adding sparkling mineral water to it.
The last step is to make a matcha-collagen shot, featuring our best-selling Teahouse Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha and Great Lakes Wellness Collagen, by combining the two in a few ounces of water. Pour the shot over the drink, give it a stir, and you’re done! Shop Teahouse Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha >
What is collagen?
Collagen is essential in the growth and repair of all the cells in your body, and makes up the fibers in tissues such as skin, ligaments, cartilage and bones. We love Great Lakes collagen for its clean, high-quality product, which only has one ingredient: collagen!
Our friends at Great Lakes are offering 20% off their products for a limited time! Use code: GLW20OFF on their site through November 15, 2021. Limited to one use per customer.
What are some health benefits of collagen?
If you’re not using collagen yet, this is your sign to start! Collagen is good for:
- Keeping bones & joints healthy
- Promoting skin elasticity
- Promoting post-workout recovery
- Boosting gut health
- Strengthening hair and nails
Sparkling Collagen Matcha Rosemary Lemonade
- 4 ounces water
- 2 grams Teahouse Edition Matcha, sifted
- 1 scoop Great Lakes collagen
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 12 ounces sparkling mineral water
- In a small bowl, add 4 ounces water, sifted matcha, and collagen. Using a chasen (bamboo whisk) or electric frother, combine. Set aside.
- In a glass, add lemon juice, rosemary, and honey. Muddle using a muddler or a wooden spoon, about 30 seconds. Remove the sprig of rosemary and discard. Add ice, followed by 12 ounces of sparkling mineral water.
- Add prepared matcha collagen shot to the drink. Stir, and enjoy!
Lauren is a food photographer and recipe developer originally from southwest Florida, currently living in Boston, MA. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida, where she studied anthropology and humanities and cultural studies. When Lauren isn’t creating delicious matcha recipes for Jade Leaf, you can find her in the kitchen dreaming up unique recipes for her blog Lala’s Kitchen Table, or posting mouthwatering food pics on her Instagram @lalaskitchentable!