Tasting notes: Earthy | Lightly sweet | Floral | Bright
Ingredients25 mins | Makes 2 mocktails
- 2 tsp Barista Edition matcha
- 4 oz water
- 1 1/2 white peaches
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs honey
- Lychee sparkling water (we used Sanzo)
- Sliced peaches, mint, or makrut lime leaves (for garnish)
- Make a white peach puree: Pit and dice white peaches. Set some diced peaches aside for your garnish. Place remaining diced peaches, 1 cup water, and honey in a medium sauce pan on low-medium heat for 7-10 minutes until diced peaches are soft and create a thick, syrup-like sauce.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Pour all contents into a blender and puree for 15 seconds. Use a stainless steel strainer to strain peach puree into a medium cup or bowl. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Pour 3 tbs of your strained peach puree into the bottom of each glass, add ice, 2-3 oz lychee sparkling water.
- Make your matcha shot! Add 4 oz water and matcha powder into a small mason jar and shake until frothy. Top off your cocktail with your matcha shot.
- Garnish with diced or sliced white peaches, mint, or makrut lime leaves.
- Stir, sip, and enjoy!