Makes 1 drink
- 12 oz white chocolate, melted
- 2-3 tsp Jade Leaf Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 tsp Jade Leaf Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix
- 6-8 oz dairy or plant milk
- Silicone Chocolate bomb molds (or silicone sphere ice cube molds - we found some at Target)
- Melt white chocolate over a double-oiler or in the microwave at 10-second intervals until completely melted
- Sift Jade Leaf Culinary Grade Matcha into white chocolate and mix until incorporated
- Spoon 1 tbs matcha white chocolate into molds. Brush a thin layer white chocolate into the sides
- Chill molds in the fridge or freezer until completely solidified. Carefully peel out molds.
- Fill 1/2 of the mold with 1 tsp Jade Leaf Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix. Add marshmallows, crushed candy canes, or your favorite bite-sized candies into the mold.
- Place a plate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Melt the edges of the other 1/2 of the mold on the heated plate and seal the matcha bombs. Decorate outer layer of the molds with drizzled white chocolate, sprinkles, or whatever you fancy!
- Place one matcha bomb into the base of an empty mug. Pour hot milk over and watch the magic happen. The matcha bomb will begin to melt! Stir until matcha latte mix is incorporated.
- Sip and Enjoy!