What’s in keto matcha peanut butter cups?
You can make these treats with just a few ingredients! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Powdered sweetener (allulose powder)
- Peanut butter
- Coconut oil
- Non-dairy milk, such as almond
- White chocolate chips (keto-friendly)
- Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix
How to make keto matcha peanut butter cups
These are a great, simple no-bake treat you can make in a few steps!
The first step is to make the peanut butter filling for the cups. Make this by combining the powdered sweetener, peanut butter, coconut oil, and non-dairy milk. This will form a thick “dough.” Form the dough into individual round, flat discs and set them aside for later.
Now, melt the white chocolate chips. You can do this by heating in 30-second intervals in the microwave, stirring in between each interval. Once the chocolate is completely melted, mix in the Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix, until the mixture is smooth and combined.
Line a muffin tin with muffin liners, and add about one tablespoon of matcha chocolate to each liner, bringing the chocolate up the sides of the liner as well. Place one of the peanut butter discs into each liner, then add more matcha chocolate on top, filling to the top.
Set the matcha peanut butter cups in the freezer for about 20 minutes, or until completely hardened.
- These can be made in either a mini muffin tin or regular sized tin. We made this recipe in a mini tin! If you choose to make full-sized cups, just adjust the amount of chocolate you add to each liner, and adjust the size of the peanut butter discs to be a little bigger.
- If needed, add about 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to the melted chocolate, to make it easier to spread in the liners.
- Use any milk you like! Almond, oat, or soy are all great choices.
- Keto matcha peanut butter cups can be stored in an airtight container in either the fridge or at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Matcha Peanut Butter Cups
- 2/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 9 ounces white chocolate chips, keto friendly
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix
- Line a muffin tin with 12 liners; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine powdered sweetener, peanut butter, coconut oil, and milk; mix until a dough forms. Form 12 round flat discs, about 1.5 tbsp each. Set aside.
- In a heat-proof bowl, melt chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring between each until completely melted. Add sugar free matcha latte mix; stir to combine, until smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp matcha chocolate to each liner, bringing chocolate up the sides as well. Place 1 peanut butter disc in each liner. Cover with more matcha chocolate, filling to the top of liner.
- Set in freezer for 20 minutes, until hardened.
- Store in airtight container in fridge or at room temperature, up to 2 weeks.
Lauren is a food photographer and recipe developer originally from southwest Florida, currently living in Boston, MA. When Lauren isn’t creating delicious matcha recipes for Jade Leaf, you can find her in the kitchen dreaming up unique recipes for her blog Lala’s Kitchen Table, or posting mouthwatering food pics on her Instagram @lalaskitchentable!