It’s no secret that matcha and white chocolate are a match(a) made in heaven, but this Hot Matcha White Chocolate takes that combo to the next level. This drink is straight up luxurious. The best part? It comes together so quick and requires only four ingredients!
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE MATCHA WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE?
- Jade Leaf Barista Edition Matcha
- White chocolate
- Vanilla extract
Whole milk will provide the richest texture and flavor, but feel free to use any milk alternative!
For the white chocolate, make sure it is high quality. If you wouldn’t want to eat the chocolate by itself, don’t use it for your hot chocolate!
Chop the white chocolate into smaller pieces so it melts faster.
HOW TO MAKE MATCHA WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
Like I said before, its super simple! Add your milk to a saucepan and heat it over the stove on medium-low heat. Once the milk starts to steam a little, sift in your Jade Leaf Barista Edition Matcha and whisk it in until it’s completely combined.
Next, add in your chopped white chocolate and vanilla extract, and stir until the chocolate is melted.
That’s it! Turn off the heat and pour that creamy dreamy concoction into a mug.
This is sure to be your new favorite way to indulge yourself when it comes to matcha! This recipe makes about one cup of matcha white hot chocolate, but feel free to double or triple the recipe if you’re sharing!
Matcha White Hot Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Jade Leaf Barista Edition Matcha, sifted
- 1 cup whole milk or milk alternative
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- (optional) Your favorite toppings: toasted marshmallows, whipped cream, cocoa powder
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, warm milk until steaming. Sift in Jade Leaf Barista Edition Matcha and whisk until combined. Add white chocolate and vanilla extract, and stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Take off the heat and pour into a mug. Enjoy! Tag @jadeleafmatcha on Instagram to show us how you're cozying up with this delicious latte.