Halloween is around the corner...
Matcha is such an amazing (and all-natural) alternative to use in place of artificial green food coloring — it's pretty convenient that Frankenstein, zombies, and monsters are all green! You can indulge in some sweet treats knowing that they're still jam packed with matcha's incredible health benefits!
Spook your friends during your virtual Halloween party with this Japanese-inspired Martini
Tasting Notes: Earthy | Light | Citrus
- 1 tsp of Barista Edition Matcha
- 2 oz dry sake
- 1 oz fresh yuzu juice (or yuzu syrup - if you can't get your hands on yuzu, fresh lime juice will do just fine)
- 1/2 oz simple syrup or agave
- Eyeball gummies
- Dry ice
Additional tools you’ll need:
- Cocktail shaker (or mason jar)
Makes 1 cocktail
- Run your martini glass under cold water and place in your freezer for 5-10 minutes
- Add a scoop of ice into your cocktail shaker along with the sake, yuzu, simple syrup, and matcha.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds
- Strain cocktail into your glass, plop in eyeball gummies
- Use tongs to drop in a small chunk of dry ice into your cocktail. Note: the dry ice should not be consumed. The dry ice will settle at the bottom of the glass.
- Pinkies up & enjoy!