With this latte recipe, you’ve got options!
Make a fresh blueberry purée: All you need is a blender, frozen or fresh blueberries, sugar, and a little bit of water.
Use a blueberry flavored syrup: For something super quick and easy, use a few pumps of a blueberry flavored syrup to add that delicious pop of blueberry flavor.
Here’s How To Make A Blueberry Matcha Latte
Step One: Make the Purée
Add blueberries, sugar, and water to a blender. Blend for 30 seconds on high. If you’re using blueberry flavored syrup, skip this step.
Step Two: Make the Matcha Shot
Add 1 Cafe Style Matcha Latte Stick to a bowl with 2 ounces of water. Using a chasen (bamboo whisk) or electric frother, whisk the matcha with the water until it looks foamy.
Step Three: Layer Your Latte
To a glass, add the blueberry purée or a few pumps of blueberry syrup, if that’s what you’re using. Fill the cup with ice, then pour in milk of your choice. Finally, top with your matcha shot!
Snap a pic, tag us on Instagram @jadeleafmatcha, mix, and enjoy!
Blueberry Matcha Latte
- 1/3 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix stick
- 2 ounces water
- 6 ounces milk or milk alternative
- 3-4 pumps blueberry flavored syrup, if not using purée
- In a blender, combine blueberries, sugar, and water. Blend for 30 seconds on high speed.
- To a small bowl, add 2 ounces of water and one Cafe Style Matcha Latte Mix stick. Using a chasen (bamboo whisk) or an electric frother, mix until smooth and foamy.
- To a glass, add blueberry purée, or 3-4 pumps of blueberry flavored syrup, if using. Add the ice, followed by milk. Top with matcha shot. Stir, sip, and enjoy!
The perfect pairing: Matcha Topped Donuts