- 2 Matcha Latte Sticks (or two servings of our Matcha Latte Mix)
- 4 oz cold water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups mango, chopped (fresh or frozen)
You'll also need:
- Popsicle molds
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Add matcha latte sticks and cold water to a bowl, whisk until frothy. Add 1 cup coconut milk, combine. Set aside.
- Add chopped mango into a blender with 1 cup coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Grab your popsicle molds, fill each mold halfway with mango mixture. Pour matcha mixture into each mold, leaving 1/2 inch of space near the top. Place wooden popsicle sticks in the center of each mold.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!