About Collagen Matcha Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
- There are two flavors to enjoy! This layered chia seed pudding combines the gorgeous flavors of strawberry and matcha for an irresistible flavor pairing.
- The addition of yogurt in this recipe makes this the creamiest, most luxurious chia seed pudding you’ve ever tried.
- It’s a great meal-prep breakfast! Mix together this chia pudding the night before and wake up to a nutritious meal.
- Collagen strawberry matcha chia seed pudding goes great with a variety of toppings. Use granola, fresh strawberries, coconut flakes, hemp hearts, and more!
Ingredients in Collagen Matcha Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this recipe, plus some notes on the ingredients.
- Yogurt: use regular yogurt as opposed to Greek
- Milk: use dairy or plant based milk- either will work
- Maple syrup: acts as a sweetener in this recipe. Feel free to use this ingredient to taste, or substitute with honey
- Chia seeds: the Shia seeds will soak up all the liquid, creating the pudding-like consistency in this recipe. Plus, chia seeds provide extra nutrients and keep you feeling full for longer
- Collagen Matcha Latte Mix: this mix combines all the benefits of matcha and collagen for a power duo that we absolutely love!
- Freeze dried strawberry powder: Adds a naturally vibrant color and strawberry flavor to the pudding. You can likely find this ingredient on Amazon if you don’t have it at your local grocery store
How to make Collagen Matcha Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
This recipe can be made in just a few simple steps:
First, in a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, milk, and maple syrup. Next, pour in the chia seeds and mix until everything is combined.
Evenly separate this mixture into two separate bowls. To one, add the matcha collagen mix, and to the other, add the strawberry powder. Mix each until thoroughly combined.
Lastly, layer the two flavors in a container. Transfer the chia pudding to the fridge and allow it to set for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Collagen Matcha Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 1/3 cup yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Collagen Matcha Latte Mix, Sweetened or Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp freeze dried strawberry powder, sifted
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, milk, and maple syrup. Add chia seeds; stir until combined. Equally divide mixture into two separate bowls. Add Collagen Matcha Latte Mix to one; stir to combine. Add freeze dried strawberry powder to the other; stir to combine.
- Layer the two flavors in a container. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to set at least 4 hours, or overnight. Add desired toppings and enjoy. Makes 2 servings.