Recipe Credit: Empower Mind and Body
This week's recipe comes from our good friend Moji, whose Instagram feed (@empowermindandbody) is nothing short of stunning and includes easy recipes right in the photo captions.
It's hard to go wrong with a chocolate matcha pairing, especially when it's a healthy treat you can feel good about!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 tsp raw agave
- 2 tsp matcha (culinary grade)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup soaked cashew nuts
- 1/2 nut milk of choice
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp raw agave
- Blend banana, nut milk, agave, and matcha in the blender.
- Add chia seeds and lime juice.
- Pour into cups and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Mix all ingredients in blender, then pour over the first layer.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours at least.
- Garnish with chopped pistachio nuts, cacao nibs and some matcha powder!