Recipe Credit: From Jannah
Woke up this morning craving a matcha smoothie bowl, and realized we haven't shared a recipe for one in a while! These bowls are so refreshing, and are one of the most colorful and nutritious things you can eat.
Big thanks to Jannah for sharing this recipe with us...if you haven't seen her visually stunning instagram, check it out here.
(Actually makes just 1 bowl, but Jannah likes to do these neat 4-way mirror images)
- 1 cup iced green tea
- Half a frozen banana
- 1 cup of spinach
- A handful of frozen berries
- A scoop of protein powder
- 1 tsp matcha (culinary grade)
- 1 packet Amazing Grass Green Powder
- 1 packet Sambazon Acai Powder
- Fresh berries, seeds (chia, hemp) & shredded coconut to top
- Blend all but the toppings until smooth, pour into a bowl.
- Top with the berries, seeds, and shredded coconut (feel free to get fancy).