Recipe credit to Eat Chic ChicagoINGREDIENTS
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp matcha tea
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- Heat waffle iron to medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking oil.
- In a high-speed blender, combine eggs, cashews, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and matcha tea powder. Blend until smooth.
- Add salt, baking soda and coconut flour and blend again until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbsp batter into waffle iron and cook for about 1-2 minutes (may be a little more depending on the heat of your waffle iron).
- Lift the lid, remove the waffle from the iron, and set aside. Repeat with remaining batter.