What’s in Matcha Sugar Cookie Latte?
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this festive and delicious holiday drink:
- Original Matcha Latte Mix
- Water- warm
- Almond milk- or any milk of your choice
- Almond extract- adds to sugar cookie flavor
- Vanilla extract
- Butter extract- optional, but rounds out the sugar cookie flavor
- Whipped cream
All the sugar cookie flavor in this drink comes from the extracts. There’s no need for sugar since the Original Matcha Latte Mix is already sweetened!
P.s. If you're living the low sugar lifestyle, swap in our Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix in place of our Original Matcha Latte Mix :)
How to make a matcha sugar cookie latte
Making this latte is super easy, and can be made in just a few steps.
First, make a flavored matcha shot by adding matcha, water, and the extracts to a small jar or bowl. Whisk everything together using an electric whisk or a bamboo whisk. Mix until the matcha is well combined with the water.
To a glass, add ice and almond milk. Pour the matcha shot over the milk and stir to combine. Top the latte with whipped cream and festive holiday sprinkles!
Matcha Sugar Cookie Latte
- 2 tbsp Matcha Latte Mix
- 2 tbsp warm water
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1 drop butter extract, optional
- Almond milk, or milk of choice
- Whipped cream
- To a jar, add matcha latte mix, warm water, vanilla, almond, and butter extracts. Mix using an electric whisk, until fully combined.
- Add ice and almond milk to a glass. Pour the matcha shot over the milk; stir to combine. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Lauren is a food photographer and recipe developer originally from southwest Florida, currently living in Boston, MA. When Lauren isn’t creating delicious matcha recipes for Jade Leaf, you can find her in the kitchen dreaming up unique recipes for her blog Lala’s Kitchen Table, or posting mouthwatering food pics on her Instagram @lalaskitchentable!