Kick off your day with a burst of energy, nutrition, and deliciousness with this Shamrock Smoothie filled with hearty plant-based ingredients like spinach, banana, matcha and pea protein - but it's also super easy to make! And the ombre effect? Pure magic!
How to make a Shamrock Smoothie recipe is super simple and sure to take you to the clouds with its flavor and minimal effort.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon Jade Leaf Matcha powder
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we recommend Vega All In One Shake)
- Mint Leaves (2 or more depending how minty you want it) or mint extract
- Optional: ice, coconut cream – to make it thicker and creamier
Option 1: Simply blend all of the ingredients together and enjoy.
Option 2: To create the ombre effect mix everything but the spinach, mint leaves and matcha. Pour into 1/3 of glass and with the remaining smoothie blend in all your green elements. Pour the rest of the smoothie into your glass. Give it a little mix in the middle until you have a smooth ombre (Tip: Your smoothie needs to be thick to create the effect. If it’s too runny your layers will just mix together when you pour it in the glass).