Recipe Credit: With Food and Love
Makes 10 popsicles (Norpro Ice Pop Maker molds used for pictured pops)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 can full fat or light coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 Tbsp raw local honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp matcha powder
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread blueberries into one thin layer. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of honey and roast for 10 minutes or until bubbly.. Allow to cool completely and transfer the blueberries, juice and all into a bowl and set aside.
- Blend together the coconut milk, avocado, remaining honey, salt and matcha
- Distribute your roasted blueberries evenly into the molds, then pour the matcha mixture into the molds and give them a gentle stir. Freeze accordingly.