We created this gorgeous Rainbow Matcha Latte to celebrate the start of Pride Month (and iced latte season)! Tag us on instagram @jadeleafmatcha to show us your colors!
- 1 tsp beetroot powder, divided in half
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp blue butterfly pea powder, divided in half
- 1 tsp Jade Leaf Barista Edition Matcha
- 8 tsp hot water
- 1 cup oat milk
- Divide hot water into three small separate bowls. Dissolve ½ tsp each of the three powders (beetroot, turmeric, butterfly pea) into separate bowls in a 1:2 ratio. Combine the remaining ½ tsp of each beetroot and butterfly powder in one bowl with 2 tsp of hot water to create a purple mixture
Prepare 1 tsp Jade Leaf Barista Edition Matcha
- Whisk ¼ cup oat milk into each bowl with the dissolved powders
- Add ice to a smoothie glass and begin layering the milk blends together. Start with the purple milk, repeat with the blue milk, repeat with pink milk, repeat with yellow milk and then top with the matcha.