- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon matcha powder (depending on how strong you want it)
- 1/4 cup warm (not hot) water
- 1 cup milk (plant based or dairy)
- Sweetener to taste (about 2-3 teaspoons of sugar or honey in order to match Starbucks sweetness)
- Heat up the milk to just under a boil (or leave cold for an iced latte!)
- Separately, whisk matcha powder with warm water until dissolved (an electric frother works well!)
- Froth the milk (add sweetener at this point if desired) then pour in your matcha mixture
- (Optional) Sprinkle a dash of matcha on top for presentation, and enjoy!