Tasting Notes: Earthy | Herbaceous | Citrus | Slightly Spicy
- 2 tsp Barista Edition matcha
- 4 oz water
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 16 raspberries
- 1 can Kin Spritz
- 8-12 drops stevia (to taste)
- Fruit & Togarashi (for garnish - we used strawberries)
- Place raspberries into a small bowl and use a fork to mash them to extract juice. Add sparkling water and gently whisk ingredients together. Use a small stainless steel strainer to strain out the raspberry seeds. Place mixture aside.
- Pour raspberry mixture evenly into two glasses. Use a straw to stir the ingredients together and top off with ice. Top off your raspberry mixture with Kin Spritz leaving about 1-inch of room for your matcha shot.
- Make your matcha shot! Place 4 oz water and matcha powder into a small mason jar and shake until frothy. Top of your drinks with the matcha shots.
- Kin is definitely an acquired taste, if you find that it's too strong or herbaceous you can add 4-6 drops of stevia into each glass (do this to taste). You can also add more sparkling water to round out the flavor.
- Dip your fruit (we used strawberries) into water and sprinkle on some togarashi, garnish drinks & serve!