Makes one cocktail
- 1 tsp Matcha
- 2 oz water
- 1 ½ oz Mezcal (or tequila)
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs Pineapple Gum Syrup
- 2 oz Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 dash of turmeric
- (optional) Coarse salt rim
- Prep your matcha shot in a small mason jar. Sift your matcha into the water, place the lid on your mason jar and shake for 15 seconds. Set aside.
- Add mezcal, cointreau, lime juice, pineapple gum syrup, and turmeric into a cocktail shaker, fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Dip the rim of your glassware into lime juice and evenly coat the rim with salt. Place ice cubes into your empty glassware.
- Pour the orange juice into the bottom of your your glass, then strain your cocktail over the orange juice to create a subtle layered effect.
- Top off your cocktail with your matcha shot and enjoy!