Recipe Credit: Honestly Yum
Makes 1 serving
- a handful of baby kale or spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 2-3 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 tsp ground flax and chia seeds
- assorted fruit & coconut for topping
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- With a spatula, empty smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with your favorite fruit and a sprinkling of granola or toasted coconut.
- Eat immediately!