What makes this recipe keto friendly?
Traditional cocktails often use cane sugar-based simple syrup (or other sweeteners like agave) to create a balanced cocktail. We experimented with a keto friendly alternative by using our new Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix which has ZERO net carbs. Shop Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix >
Gin is also free of carbs, making it a perfect keto friendly spirit. Not a gin fan? Feel free to substitute any of these low carb options: whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila or mezcal.
Staying away from alcohol? We recommend using a zero proof, keto friendly alternative like Ritual Zero Proof.
Matcha Gin Fizz
Makes one cocktail (or mocktail)
- 2-3 tsp Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix (start with 2 tsp and and more to taste)
- 2 oz warm water
- 2 oz gin (or nonalcoholic gin alternative, we used Ritual Zero Proof)
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 3-5 Mint sprigs
- Cucumber slices
- 2-3 oz Club soda
- Make a matcha shot by combining Sugar Free Matcha Latte Mix and warm water. Use warm water to fully dissolve mix. Set aside.
- Add lime juice and mint into the base of a cocktail shaker or mason jar, muddle to release the essential oils in mint.
- Add gin (or nonalcoholic gin alternative) and ice to cocktail shaker, seal with top portion of the shaker and shake for 15-30 seconds.
- Add ice, cucumber slices, and mint sprigs to a tall cocktail glass. Pour in cocktail mixture, and add club soda.
- Top off with matcha shot, stir, sip, and enjoy!