What is in Matcha Cookies and cream fudge?
Matcha fudge is super easy to make and only takes a few ingredients! They are:
- Jade Leaf Culinary Grade Matcha
- White chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
How do you make Matcha Cookies and cream fudge?
First, in a saucepan on medium heat, melt together the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and salt. Once those are combined, stir in the sifted matcha. Lastly, stir in some crushed up Oreos and pour into an 8”x8” pan.
The fudge needs to set for at least 4 hours, and then you can slice and enjoy! You may transfer it to the fridge after it’s done to help speed up the cooling process.
What kind of white chocolate should I use?
Preferably, use good quality white chocolate bars. However, if all you have on-hand are white chocolate chips, that will work too!
What kind of matcha should I use?
We used our Culinary Grade matcha in this matcha cookies and cream fudge recipe. The sweetness from the chocolate plays well with the natural bitter note in the culinary grade, making a beautifully balanced fudge! Shop Culinary Grade >
If you prefer to use another grade of matcha, go for it! Any grade of matcha will work in this recipe.
Tip: No matter what grade you use, don’t forget to sift your matcha to avoid clumps!
Matcha Cookies and cream fudge
- 3 cups chopped white chocolate (14 ounces)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons matcha, sifted
- 1 ½ cups Oreos, crushed (about 16 Oreos)
- Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with parchment paper, making sure there is overhang on at least two sides so you are able to lift the fudge out later.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and salt, stirring constantly until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; sift in 3 tablespoons of matcha and stir until fully incorporated. Add the crushed Oreos and stir to distribute.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours. Slice into 1.5-by-1.5-inch cubes and enjoy! Matcha cookies and cream fudge can be refrigerated, covered, up to 2 weeks.