Recipe Credit: The Visual Veggie
(vegan, paleo, gluten free)
Makes about 10 bites
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder (we recommend Premium Culinary Grade)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse shredded coconut until it begins to clump together.
- Add coconut oil, coconut milk, cinnamon, matcha, coconut nectar, and pulse until the mixture thickens.
- Scoop a small portion of mixture into hand and roll into a ball (about a little over a tablespoon in size).
- Refrigerate for 45 mins to an hour, and enjoy!
Optional: Roll bites onto extra shredded coconut and/or matcha powder before serving.