If you love a classic chocolate chip cookie, you will be obsessed with our Matcha JUMBO Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies! They are everything you would want in a cookie: soft, chewy, thick, ooey-gooey, and full of our Organic Culinary Matcha! This will soon be your new favorite cookie recipe and we dare you to only eat one!
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup bread flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp Organic Culinary Matcha
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup smashed oreos
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cold cubed butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and mix on low.
- Now mix in your Organic Culinary Matcha Powder and gradually add in all your dry ingredients (flours, baking soda & powder, and salt) until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and crushed oreos.
- Separate dough into generous, large shaped balls and place on your parchment paper. Pro Tip: Don't flatten the cookie to achieve a jumbo size cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let them cool off for another 10 minutes.
- Each batch should make 6-8 jumbo sized cookies.