Recipe Credit: @americangirlbakingco
Perfect for making into all sorts of festive holiday shapes!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon matcha (Culinary Grade)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 Tablespoons solid virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sanding sugar crystals
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, matcha, salt, soda and coconut sugar until well-mixed.
- Add coconut oil, honey and vanilla and pulse until dough comes together.
- Remove dough from processor and shape into a disk. Roll out dough between 2 large sheets of waxed paper to ¼-inch thickness.
- Use a small flower or other shaped cutter to cut out cookies; transfer to parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with sanding sugar crystals, if desired.
- Bake cookies for 6-8 minutes (depending on size) and remove from oven.
- Let cool slightly on baking sheets before carefully transferring to racks with an offset spatula.