What Is A Grinch Cocktail?
Inspired by everyone’s favorite holiday anti-hero, this grinch cocktail is naturally grinch green using delicious matcha! Notes of vanilla, white chocolate, and peppermint blend together, evoking the flavor of peppermint bark – but with the added bonus of matcha!
What Kind Of Matcha Should I Use?
We used our Barista Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha to make this cocktail. You may use any grade you have on-hand!
(Makes one drink)
- ¼ cup White chocolate melts or chips
- Crushed peppermint pieces
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. White chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. peppermint schnapps
- 1/4 cup half and half
- ½ tsp Barista Edition Ceremonial Grade Matcha, sifted
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip rim of cocktail glass in white chocolate, then in crushed peppermint pieces. Set aside to dry.
- Add remainder of ingredients to a cocktail shaker; shake vigorously to combine all ingredients.
- Strain drink into prepared cocktail glass.
- Dust with matcha and garnish with a candy cane.
- Sip and enjoy!