Makes 1 dozen muffins (grain-free, dairy-free)
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh peaches
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour (I use Anthony’s)
- 2 teaspoons matcha (either culinary grade will do!)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons melted virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pure almond extract
Better get on this one while fresh peaches are still at the grocery store!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line or grease 1 dozen muffin tins.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until smooth. Gently fold in peaches.
- Use a 2-ounce ice cream scoop to fill muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack and enjoy!