- 2 ounces lemongrass and black peppercorn infused gin (Danger suggests Bombay Sapphire East)*
- 1/2 ounce Kings Ginger liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lavender honey**
- 1 teaspoon mezcal
- ¼ teaspoon matcha
- Collins glass
- Wheatgrass sprig
- Add ingredients into a shaker and shake.
- Pour into a Collins glass over ice. Stir. Garnish with wheatgrass.
*To infuse the gin: for each 750 mL bottle of gin, peel off the outer layers of three to four lemongrass stalks and cut into pieces. Put in a covered container with a half-cup of Vietnamese black peppercorns and the gin. Store in a cool, dark place for at least 48 hours.
**Lavender honey: Fill a quart container halfway with honey. Top up with boiling water. Add 2 ounces lavender. Let steep for 1 hour then strain.