Recipe credit to Pastry Affair
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toasted almonds, garnish
- In a large blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Freeze mixture in ice cream maker, following the manufacturer's instructions. When the ice cream has finished churning, it will be relatively soft.
- Store the ice cream in an airtight plastic container in the freezer.
- Allow to freeze for at least 2-3 hours before serving. Top with toasted almonds, if desired.