Matcha Beauty Balls
This recipe highlights a creative and unique way to incorporate our new Matcha Collagen Smoothie Booster into your life. This product in particular is pretty versatile because it is a blend of two simple, high quality ingredients: organic matcha and grass fed pasture-raised bovine collagen.
I like to call these delicious treats Matcha Beauty Balls because collagen has incredible benefits for hair, skin, nail, bone, and joint health.
Ingredients (makes approx. 20 balls)
- 2 tbs Matcha Collagen Smoothie Booster
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, shelled
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- Finishing salt or coarse salt
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Place matcha collagen, cashews, pistachios in a food processor (or blender) and blend until finely ground. Add medjool dates, coconut oil, and almond butter. Blend until it becomes a paste.
- Using a spoon, scoop out balls of mixture. Roll between your hands to create evenly sized 2" balls.
- Blend 1/4 cup pistachios with 2 tsp matcha until coarsely chopped, place in separate bowl
- When all balls have been rolled, roll them again through the chopped pistachio and matcha mixture and press firmly into the balls.
- Sprinkle each ball with a pinch of finishing or coarse salt
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!